The history of typography in an adventure and puzzle game
Uncover the history and secrets of Fonts & Characters in a fascinating and unique experience! Play as 2 dots and travel through the ages of typographic styles and techniques. From the rock paintings of prehistoric times to Pixel art of the 2000’s, solve all the riddles by riding the most popular fonts and characters (Garamond, Helvetica, Times New Roman, Pixel, Comic Sans…) in a very captivating musical and visual environment.
- Created by Cosmografik
- Creative direction - Théo Le Du Fuentes
- Game design - Théo Le Du Fuentes
- Level design - Charles Ayats
- Development - Antoine Guerchais and Jérémy Quentin
- Prototype development - Elyes Chater
- Art direction - Théo Le Du Fuentes and Amandine Richard
- Audio direction - Amaury La Burthe
- Audio design - Flavien Collet and Kévin Loustau
- Theme composer - Julien Joubert and Guillaume Lenost
- Documentary research - Matteo Severi
- Coproduction - ARTE France EX Nihilo
- In partnership with Monotype, Hits Playtime - LEMONDE, Télérama.
- With the support of CNC.