Dive into Indian tales by following the spiritual journey of Svetaketu. Guided by his master, this young soldier undertakes an initiatory quest. But the path to self-knowledge is punctuated with inner demons to vanquish and puzzles to solve. Will you be able to triumph over them and finally reach wisdom?
Embark on a mystical quest in a dreamlike universe inspired by oriental mythology. You are Svetaketu, a fearsome and proud archer, a tiger among men. Tired of war, you want to detach yourself from the material world to reach the supreme wisdom. You will have to show perspicacity, the road to the flames of knowledge is strewn with trials: get inspired by the precepts of the spiritual master to cross them one by one and finally touch the essential.
Each stage of the adventure is accompanied by a musical puzzle that will take you into a meditative state. Visual puzzles as complex as they are relaxing: connect the dots and draw symbolic constellations that will allow Svetaketu to fulfill his destiny.
A SHORT INTERACTIVE TALE BASED ON INDIAN TEXTS
This original interactive experience alternates puzzle phases with narrative and contemplative scenes. Let yourself be carried away by the voice of Guru, the spiritual master of Svetaketu, and discover the philosophy of the Upanishads: these immemorial writings calling us to refocus on the essential.
* An interactive tale by web documentary pioneer Ana-Maria De Jesus (Thanatorama)
* A poetic initiation to oriental spirituality
* A discovery of the path of Yoga and letting go in about 30 minutes
* A dreamlike art direction with the mesmerizing soundtrack of James Blackshaw
Sadhana is an interactive tale by Ana-Maria De Jesus, produced by La Générale de Production. It is co-produced and published by ARTE, the European culture channel and digital network, with the support of CNC.
- Coproduction - La Générale de Production, ARTE France
- Creative Producer - Ana-Maria de Jésus
- Music - Cosmografik
- Sound Design - Guillaume Noisette
- Project Managers - James Blackshaw
- Graphic Designs - Côme Jalibert
- Graphic Integration - Samson Auroux
- Narrative Design - Patrick Crespy / Julien Guintard
- Level Design for Puzzles - Jonathan Peunot
- Special Effects Manager - Gaeel Bradshaw
- Concept Arts - Benoit Bayart
- Responsable effets spéciaux - Gaeel Bradshaw
- Concept Artist - Benoit Bayart