A VR adventure game and a 360° short film
Now available on Oculus Quest, A Fisherman’s Tale is a mind-bending Virtual Reality game. Playing as Bob, a tiny fisherman puppet, you live alone in your tiny cabin, oblivious to the world outside. One morning, when you wake up, you realize that all your windows have been boarded up, the doors locked, and to top it off, your shell collection starts talking to you about a huge storm looming outside…
Can you make it to the top of the lighthouse and turn on the light before the big storm? As you attempt to leave your cabin with the help of some uncanny sidekicks, you realize what’s waiting outside is not at all what you expected and that you will have to twist and bend your new, peculiar reality to solve the mind-bending puzzles on your path.
Innerspace VR created this narrative adventure, featuring stunning artwork and plenty of humor, in co-production with ARTE France and with the support of the CNC.
The game is available on Oculus Rift, Vive, Windows Mixed Reality, PlayStation VR and Oculus Quest.
- Artistic Director - Balthazar Auxietre
- Game Director - Alexis Moroz
- Lead Developer - Julien LeCore
- Level Designer - Fabrice Gaston
- Lead Artist - Guillaume Bertinet
- Music & Sound Design - Norman Bambi
- Script - Balthazar Auxietre, Robert Morgan, and Alexis Moroz
- Producer - Hadrien Lanvin
- Produced by Innerspace VR in coproduction with ARTE France and the support of CNC, Ville de Paris New Media Fund, and BPI France.
- Published by Vertigo Games.