Looking for the famous rapper duo Andre 3000 and Big Boi, Larry discovers the Atlanta Hip Hop scene.
Atlanta. A slightly whimsical Frenchman is dumped by his girlfriend, Destiny. The only way to win her back?
Find and reform Outkast, the legendary group from Atlanta, who have been taking time out for a decade.
Awkward, misinformed but highly motivated, Larry sets out to meet the residents and the performers of the music scene of the city, which in just a few years has become the new global capital of Rap. Between the heavyweights of the Dirty South, illustrious unknowns and the young stars of Trap Music, he finds himself splashing around frantically in the local Hip Hop scene. Will he reach the secret island of Funk, where Big Boi and André 3000 are hiding out? Or will he drown in the murky waters of Trap Music?
Nominations and Awards
Prix de la Meilleure série web et digitale
Festival de la fiction TV 2019
Award of the Best non-fiction
Berlin Webfest 2019
Urban Film Festival 2019
Bilbao Series Land 2019
Central Pitch – IDFA 2018
UK Web Fest
GIFF (Geneva International Film Festival)
London Short Series
French Touch et Documentary
Prix de la meilleure websérie
London Short Series Festival
French Touch & Documentary
Are You Series ?
UK Web Fest
- Filmmaker - MATHIEU ROCHET
- Photography director - EMILE DARVES-BLANC
- Editing - ALEXANDRE DONOT
- Original music - KYO ITACHI
- Sound engineer - DAMIAN « LUZ » IRVING, RICHARD ADAMS, SKIP LAPEKAS
- Voice recording - YANN LEGAY
- Sound recording and mix - YOANN VEYRAT
- Graphic design - MATTE SUPREME
- Mix - ARNAUD FOREST, Arte Radio
- Production - SARA BRUCKER
- Coproduction - ARTE France – RESISTANCE FILMS - TEMPS NOIR - RTBF
- LARRY - KODY KIM
- RAP GOOD - MASTA ACE
- DESTINY - ZIPPORAH JOEL