30 Birds | Digital productions ARTE
Lantern City's people are at loss: their Goddess and protector has been kidnapped !
In 30 Birds, you play as Zig, a young and mysterious detective. Explore Lantern City, a harmonious blend of 2D and 3D, in this enchanting narrative adventure inspired by Persian miniatures. Stroll through the heart of the lanterns and help Zig find the thirty birds to save Simurgh, the creator of the lanterns, after her sudden disappearance. But beware, you will surely encounter curious…
Available on these platforms
Technical Info & Short Credits
- Video games
- Ram Ram Games, Business Goose, ARTE FRANCE
- Auteur, Game Designer, Musician, and Developer.
- Laurent Toulouse
- Art Director
- Coline Sauvand
- Stéphane Martin, Sander Ambroos, Beau Vankemenade, Sébastien André, Vanessa Coeurnelle, Jonathan Wolfs
- 2D Art Design
- Antoine Jonniaux
- 3D Art Design
- Gilles Tricoire, Beau Vankemendade, Sander Ambroos, Stéphane Martin, Emmanuel Larralde
- With the support of
- VAF et de la Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles
Founded in 1992, ARTE is a European public cultural television channel and a digital network that emphasizes creativity and innovation. Over the past decade, ARTE has co-produced numerous interactive creations such as <em> Family Bash </em>, <em> To Hell With The Ugly </em>, or <em> How To Say Goodbye </em>.
After a trip to Istanbul, Coline, an author and illustrator, and Laurent, a self-taught programmer and music producer, brought back a heartfelt love for Persian miniatures, with the idea of using them as backgrounds for a video game. Together, they founded RAM RAM Games.<br /> <br /> Business Goose is the result of the meeting of passionate gamers and creatives (Beau, Sander, and Jonathan) at university and their love for video games as children. They began working together, with the assistance of Antoine, a 2D illustrator, and Steph, a game developer, in 2022, and they use the diversity of their expertise and talents to create, just like their team, the unique universe that is <em>30 Birds</em>.
A mythical and colorful world inspired by Oriental art
Environments entirely hand-illustrated, drawing inspiration from Persian miniatures
Create music, solve puzzles, or play cards to make progress
Nominations and awards
- Official Selection 2023DreamHack Beyond
- Official Selection 2023Tiny Teams Festival
- Official Selection 2022Wholesome Games Festival
- Belgian Game Awards 20201UP FestivalMost Anticipated Game