In an automated world, Abdu and Al resist monotony through sound crafts and musical sedition.
Welcome to the Globozone: a vast commercial and technocratic complex behind closed doors from which no one ever leaves. Two employees are deeply bored in their respective job positions. One a lax security guard, the other a psychopathic clerk, they are nevertheless united by a common passion: to overcome air-conditioned monotony thanks to the unsuspected power of sound bricolage and musical sedition.
- Written and directed - Gangpol & Mit
- Artistic direction - Guillaumit
- Sound and musical direction - Sylvain Quément
- Technical management and supervision Unity - Alexandre Coirier
- Coproduction - Umanimation, ARTE France