The General Secretariat (SGDE) coordinates ARTE’s European development. This development covers activities such as increasing audiences outside France and Germany and running the network of public channel partners throughout Europe.
- To contribute to the development strategies and to the planning of activities in this area, and to prepare documents for Group bodies.
- To set up partnerships, run the network and organise events with the various partners, liaising with the teams concerned within the ARTE Group.
- To put coordination and reporting tools in place and to develop them.
- To seek funding at European level, to coordinate the preparation of grant applications and monitoring, and to pursue more ad hoc projects in collaboration with European institutions.
- To monitor the international media landscape and to draft regular briefing notes and press reviews.
- To participate on an ad hoc basis in SGDE’s activities in other areas (drafting/proof-reading documents, supporting other officers).
- You are familiar with the European broadcast media and you know how to run a business network on a European scale.
- You have experience of seeking grants and preparing applications, and have the required coordination skills and discipline.
- You are committed and capable of working autonomously.
- You are recognised for your editorial qualities, your analysis and synthesis ability, your multicultural approach and your excellent inter-personal skills.
- A master’s degree in political science, social sciences, the humanities, business, law or international management.
- Significant audiovisual media experience.
- Proficiency in German, French and English, both written and oral.
- Good general knowledge.
- Project management skills.
ARTE in Strasbourg offers you: A full-time permanent contract, to be filled immediately within the SGDE (General Secretariat and European Development).
Are you interested?
Send us your application between now and 10/10/2018, inclusive.
You will find this vacancy in French or German on www.arte.tv/jobs
ARTE GEIE has an active policy of welcoming disabled employees. Applications will be considered in accordance with this principle.