Interested in ARTE’s European strategy? Fluent enough in English, French, German and maybe another language to work with the multicultural team here? This internship in the European development department could be perfect for you.
Thanks to the European Union’s support, ARTE now speaks 6 languages! The channel brings European audiences a selection of programmes with subtitles in English, Spanish, Polish and Italian on its digital platforms.
During this internship, you will learn more about:
- Editorial and outreach strategies for a multilingual web content offer.
- Intercultural teamwork.
- Audience analysis.
- Project management from an operational perspective.
- Research and monitoring pan-European media landscape.
- You, your university and ARTE GEIE must sign a three-party internship agreement for the placement to go ahead.
- You’re especially interested in marketing and digital project management.
- You’re familiar with social networks.
- You are creative, a digital native, well organised and a team player.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in political science, intercultural studies, humanities, business or international management.
- Fluent English plus any other language.
- Intercultural skills.
- MS Office proficiency.
ARTE in Strasbourg/France is offering:
A 6-month internship starting in January 2023, in the European development department.
Interested? Please aply by 7th December 2022:
You will find this job description in French or German on arte.tv/jobs.
ARTE GEIE has an active policy of welcoming disabled employees. Applications will be considered in accordance with this principle.