As part of a new European news offering, ARTE, in partnership with several European public service broadcasters and online media, wishes to encourage the circulation of news content in several languages across Europe.
This project benefits from European co-financing for a period of 15 months (April 2022 to June 2023).
- Coordinate cooperation with European online media.
- Organise provision of ARTE programmes for partners and their publication in 8 languages.
- Check and publish some content in English.
- Contribute to reporting work.
- You are a good communicator and have a genuine ability to mobilise people in a multicultural environment and to circulate information.
- You are able to react quickly in urgent situations.
- You have a good general knowledge background and your values are in line with ARTE’s editorial policy.
- Master’s degree in political science or humanities.
- Perfect command of written and spoken English and a good command of German and/or French. A good knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- Professional experience in digital publishing and/or editorial coordination.
- Very good knowledge of the European media and audiovisual landscape as well as the European and international politics.
ARTE in Strasbourg offers you:
A full-time fixed-term contract until June 2023, reporting to the European Development Directorate and the Information Department.
Send us your CV and cover letter by 1st June 2022 at the latest.
ARTE GEIE has an active policy of welcoming people with disabilities. Applications will be considered with this principle in mind.
You will find the French and German versions of the recruitment notice at arte.tv/jobs